Felix’s number one goal is to provide a safe working environment for our employees and subcontractors. Our safety is reflected in our lost time injury rate. We have not had a lost time injury in nearly 10 years (or nearly 2,000,000 man hours). We have achieved this goal by:
- Proper planning for both known and potential hazards;
- Employee safety training (all of our employees carry a card listing their current safety training);
- Selecting only those subcontractors who share our goal of providing a safe working environment;
- Holding pre-job conferences with our subcontractors to review their safety programs;
- Our Project Superintendents inspecting the work in progress daily, and correcting potential hazards;
- Continuing to foster a culture at Felix Construction where safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Our management staff promotes a culture of Safety First that permeates the entire organization. Our most valuable assets are our dedicated hard working employees.
We have built our reputation that keeps bringing clients back to us when they require our services by being a contractor that produces projects of the highest quality without sacrificing cost or safety.
Our Quality Control Program includes not only field quality inspections but also document review for both accuracy and the most current methods and materials. Daily inspections by our Project Superintendents and QC team on site will answer questions and resolve issues early, eliminating unexpected costs and non-compliance issues.
Felix believes that at the heart of everything we do, we are simply people serving people. We are genuinely interested in finding ways to give of ourselves.
Whether through grassroots charity involvement, company-sponsored events, or affiliations with local, regional and national not-for-profit organizations—we are committed to continually helping people in the communities in which we live and work. Below are just a few of the organizations and events Felix Construction is honored to have been involved with: